Gospel Singer Tope Alabi in sex scandal with her estranged Pastor Ireti Ajanaku?

It has been in recent news that
Yoruba gospel
singer, Tope Alabi and her
spiritual leader
Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku's
relationship has been strained for months now.
But a new twist has been added
to the saga.
Prophet Ajanaku has allegedly
made a
shocking revelation about the respected Tope
Alabi.The popular prophet said his
trouble
with Tope Alabi started because
of s*x:
On his relationship with Tope Alabi;
She actually met me 11 years
ago when she
came to church crying that since
she was
married she had no child. I told her that by
the grace of God when we shall
be holding
another anniversary she will
come and
dedicate her child before God. I have pictures
of the child dedication, I
christened the child
Deborah.
There are many things
concerning her and the husband that I will never tell
anyone, never
ever. If she had not said that
she met me only
six years ago, I would not have
called you to show all these pictures. And if I
say what God
has used me to do in their
lives,with proofs
and medical test records in their
hands, they will be ashamed of themselves.
On what really happened;
I'm wondering if she's being
foolish or just
stupid. I remember when she was
putting pressure on me to have s*x with
her. She did
not hide her urge to have s*xual
relationship
with me. At a point she could not
control her urge to do that but I declined, I
said never,
not me. Ask these people here
(in chorus, the
members seated confirmed his
claim).
@LastßornNews(07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*