Mercy Johnson thanks her fans

A thank you message from
Mercy Johnson Okojie to her
fans. Read below... ‘I want to say thank you to the
fans, friends, colleagues and
producers who were there for
me. Many of them proved to be
friends on and off work. Many
adjusted their schedules for me and sent in their greetings
during the child dedication. I
resumed work this week with
grateful heart and
understanding that I am here
because God through the help of people made it possible. Or how
could I explain the overwhelming
votes I got at AMVCA despite
been away and inactivity on
social media? How could I explain
the numbers of producers and scripts waiting for my return?
How could I explain the
overwhelming love and gifts while
I was away? I am very grateful
and here to say a big thank you
to everyone who played a role and those who as much as had
good wishes in their hearts.
Thank you and God bless you’ Mercy officially resumed work
this week, she is back on
location with director and
producer, Elvis Chucks. This is
MJ’s first job since giving birth
in December.
@LastßornNews(07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*