Words of advise to the poor From MERCY JOHNSON

The last may not have been
heard from Mercy Johnson
the Super star mum
expected into the shores
of Nigeria soonest, as
lately she has taken to the social network media to
pour out her heart,offering
words of advice to the
downtrodden. The latest from her stable are
words which she dedicated to
the Jobless, homeless and
childless individuals in the society
in her well crafted
admonition,mercy said: “I know right now you may be
stressed, worried, troubled,
disappointed, dumped,
confused….. But everything is
gonna be OKAY in the END. If it’s
not okay then it’s not your end, trust me. You just still have
to keep on trying till you make
it. I know you are asking yourself
several questions like why me
being poor? Why me being
disappointed? Why me being
Jobless? Why me being confused?
Why me being homeless? Why me being cheated on? Why me not
having my own house? Why me
being dumped? Why me being
childless? Why me being single?
Why me not being happy like
other people? And many more different questions, But I tell you
what my friends, everyone has
his or her own day of luck, we all
have different chances and
opportunities. They just never
happen on the same days. Your day will come. So don’t LOSE HOPE and don’t
think of GIVING UP right now. You
will be the happiest at the END.
It’s a matter of being PATIENT,
DETERMINED and praying to GOD.
Don’t hate yourself and don’t hate life because you’re not
the only one in that situation.
We are all going through that.
God be with you. –
Mercy
Johnson”
@LastßornNews(07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*