flavour other girlfriend attack....read her email


@LastßornNews(07060428346)

Don't mean to put this lady on
blast but she has refused to
leave me alone...even going as
far as threatening to sue me...lol.
I think she wants some kind of
publicity...so here we go! Hehe! So I've been getting mails from
this lady called Onyinye (pictured
above right, and left with
Flavour). She sent the first mail, I
ignored her. She sent another
one...I ignored her. And then she sent another one threatening to
sue me if I keep writing that
Beverly Heels is engaged to her
man, high life crooner, 'Flavour'
lol. This will make for a good read
so decided to bring it here. # sweet! Haha! So, I know a few of Flavour's
people...and they were the ones
who confirmed to me that
Flavour is indeed engaged to
Beverly Heels. After Onyinye
contacted me, I called one of them to ask if they know this
Onyinye lady and they said yes.
They said they know she hangs
out with Flavour, but can't
confirm if he's sleeping with dating her. But according to
Onyinye, she's been in a
committed relationship with
Flavour for the past one year
and Beverly is just a 'hoe' trying
to steal her man. Onyinye is not the first lady to
mail me about Flavour, but I
decided to share her email
because she's extremely rude,
very uncouth and won't leave
me alone. See the email she sent to me after the cut... That's the email subject....choi. Lol. Find the body of the mail below... When I ignored her, she threatened to sue...lol. Oh dear! And presenting...Onyinye Onungwa You should have sent me your photos as 'beauty of the day'
instead of this one na...lol The email... I understand you are a blogger
and the essence of what you do
is to report juicy amebor.
Unfortunately the last bullshit
you posted about my man was
not only fictitious but slander to him and our relationship. The
nonsense you posted about him
being in a "relationship" with
that Mbaise prostitute, Chinenye
"Beverly Heels" Ukegbu nearly
severed my relationship with Flav. It is evident that the fuck
shit you write is not credible. Do
you not check your source? I
suppose not. If you did you would
be fully aware that Chinedu
Flavour Okoli is in a committed relationship with no one other
than ME. I most likely seen me
with Flav whenever Im in Lagos.
Regardless of the fact that I am
based in the US (Silver Spring
Maryland), I try to spend as much time with him in Festac,
Nigeria or South Africa. In fact Im
currently in Enugu helping him
with his new music video for Ada
Ada.
Flav and I have been together for over a year now. What we
have is unbreakable!!!!!!!!! I am fully
aware of that prostitute who
self proclaims herself as Flavour's
fiancée *rolls eyes*. According to
Flavour she's nothing but a hoe who is trying to get a record
deal on 2nite enter-10-ment.
She does all this shit for
publicity. What do you expect
from a hoe who lacks talent?
She is non existent in his life. He made a mistake and I forgave
him when I traveled to Nigeria in
February for Valentine's Day. And
the makeup was MAGICAL!
Anyways sha, I am warning you
to stop posting bullshit pertaining to my love Flav or our
relationship. AND CORRECT d
nonsense you posted on your
"blog" about my Flav last month. ps Yes that was me in my baby's
'SHAKE' music video. If you doubt
the validity of anything I said,
check out the pix ya self. #BeautifulOnyinye

Onyinye N. Onungwa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*