Comedy have done everything for me:BASKETMOUTH

Recently, Bright Okpocha “the world famous Nigerian comedian” popularly known as Basketmouth was interviewed by the guys at YES International! Basketmouth was asked to state
what comedy has done for him
and he has this to say: Oh! There’s nothing! There’s
nothing, man! Comedy has done
everything for me. Comedy has
given me a reason to be a
better person, a reason to work
hard, because making people laugh is my dream; it’s an
accomplishment for me, and
comedy has given me a reason
to do all these things. Comedy has given me a career,
comedy has put food on my
table at the same time. So, comedy is my life, comedy is
what I do, and comedy is me. I
didn’t choose to be a comedian,
comedy chose me and that’s
the reason I cannot disengage
myself from comedy. It’s done everything. It’s done
every single thing that I want.
It’s even done more things than
it’s done for a banker (Laughs).
– Basketmouth
@LastßornNews(07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*