2face an Annie vows of marriage

She posted it on her Facebook
page a day after their wedding.
If you haven't read it
already...enjoy.. "I stand before you today as
open as I can ever be, humbled
by the light and love in your
eyes. 13 years ago, I met the
most amazing man on earth! I
flew on the wings of that love, uncaring, unheeding! Believing
firmly that you are and will
always be the wind beneath my
wings Life happened, oh yes Life
happened but through it all my
heart beat only for you!My
heartbreak became my greatest
joy! My strength! My life! Day
after day I am more in love with you! When people ask me what is love!
I say Love is right here! This
moment! This second! Today!
Tomorrow! Love is you! Love is
real! Love is my eternity with
you Innocent Ujah Idibia See the rest after the cut.... I give you all of me today
knowing that in you and you
only has this imperfect girl found
perfection!!!I do 13 years ago
when I met you, I do seven years
ago, I do five years ago when we created our daughter! I do
through all the blogs and tabloid
headlines And on this day, at this very
second I stand in front of the
world and I say I do take you as
my wedded husband! I love you! I love you so much, so so much"
Annie Idibia. See 2face’s vows below: Many years ago I was farther
than the eyes could see.
Now we are now in that future
When I look into your eyes, I still
see
You came into my life and you lit it up
Like the sun, like the moon, like
the stars
All the words in the dictionary
All the words in this world can
not be enough To say what my heart feels for
you.
But all I can say is baby, my
heart is like a stereo right now
And it will beat only for you till
death do us part. I love you baby.
Innocent Idibia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*