Ex 9ice wife scored Tönto Dikeh 25% for her musicial effort

"I Score Tonto Dikeh 25%, She Is
Not A Singer" -Toni Payne Ex-wife of singer, 9ice and mother of his first son Zion, Toni Payne in a recent interview said that Tonto Dikeh is not a singer and thus scored her 25% for her efforts. "Well it is actually funny I would
not want to lie. I heard one of
her song on radio once. You
know what; I think the way
people react to it seemed like
bad. There is a way
you criticize people
constructively, you don't have to
make the person feel bad. I think
a lot of people turned it into
insults. That is probably because they
don't like her. I thought that was
wrong. I did come on twitter to
defend her. It was not even as
bad as they made it look like. But my score is that, she is
obviously not a singer. Maybe
she was just having fun. For that I will give her 25% over
100 for her efforts. There are some people that
have dreams and the like to
fulfill their dreams. So she gets
25 for trying
1990

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*