Ex-Chelsea doctor, Eva Carniero reveals her football hatred after Jose Mourinho beef

Remember Eva Carniero, the former Chelsea football club
doctor who fell out with Jose Mourinho in 2015 following
her treatment of player, Eden Hazard during a match?
The doctor has now come out after a long silence to reveal
that she felt disillusioned with football after her incident with
Jose Mourinho and court case with Chelsea, and that she
has rejected so many football offers after she left the club.


Carniero, 44, was publicly criticised by then Chelsea boss
Mourinho, for treating Eden Hazard on the pitch during a
match against Swansea on the first day of the 2015-16
season. The tension and problems that followed ended with
a settlement in her favour in the middle of an employment
tribunal, where she claimed constructive dismissal.
'If I am honest I found it hard to watch football for a year,'
she told L'Equipe. 'The 2016 Champions League final
(between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid) was the only
game I was able to sit and watch last year.


'I dealt with the period as well as I could. It was a shock at
a time I should have been happy because I was about to
marry my husband, go on honeymoon and enjoy our new
home. One day I came home and said "I have to resign".'
She also had a warning for clubs who put their players life
at risk all in the name of entertainment.
'Footballers cannot be modern gladiators, they cannot be
fed to and eaten by lions in the name of entertainment at
whatever cost to their life, their career and their future,' she
said.
'I fiercely believed and passionately fought for the teams and
managers I have worked for and this leads to the best work,'
she said.
'But I am disillusioned that football does not seem to want
to improve itself or learn from its mistakes.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*