"I will be Nigerian President in 2015"- Governor Rochas Okorocha

For those who don't know, Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, is contesting in next year's presidential election. Below is what he said during his declaration at a rally on Monday Nov. 10th. “My people, in 2015 I will be the president of the country. Three months ago when I said I want to be president they asked, “Can an Igboman be president? But now when they count those contesting for president they will first count Rochas Okorocha, before Buhari, Atiku Abubakar and Kwankwaso. When they said they have zoned the presidency to the North, I asked, When was the meeting held? Now we have zoned it to Igboland. In 2015, there will be a turnaround in the fortunes of Ndigbo. They only know themselves; they don’t care about Igbo. APC is an emergency party for a new Nigeria; I would not have joined APC if PDP was doing well. We will defeat PDP in 2015,” 1 Tweet @Lastborn11 (07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*