Mourinho eyes third Champions League title

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has admitted he has set his sights on a third UEFA Champions League title this season. The former Real Madrid boss won the competition for the first time in 2004 with Porto before winning it again in 2010 with Serie A giants Inter Milan. If Mourinho can win the competition, he will be the first manager to win the competition with three different clubs. The 51-year-old has admitted that the challenge will test his in-form squad but he is desperate to claim the record and help the Blues win the Champions League, which you can back using your free bet. He said: "Do I want to try to win it again? Of course. "What drives me is to try to win. I work for my club, for my players and for the club supporters. I don't work for myself. "If I win it once more, to win with three clubs is unique. But even if I don't do it, how many top managers in the world have only one or even not a single one? "I have the ambition to win it again, but in this moment I only think about don't play Europa League." @LastßornNews(07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*