Evangelist shoots and kills his own father in Enugu

A self acclaimed evangelist, Chukwukezi Afonogu , has been arrested by men of the Enugu state Police command for shooting his 65 year old father, George Afonogu, dead. According to Sunday Sun, Enugu state Police Commissioner, Mr Mohammed Adamu, said 33 year old Chukwukezi attacked and killed his father on August 25th during arguement. The suspect said he became very angry after his father called him a mad man. Continue... During interrogation, Chukwukezi, who is the only son of his late father said; "I am an evangelist and a member of the Evergreen Believers Bible Ministry. Before this thing happened, I was having several quarrel with my late father. My father called me on that fateful day and asked me about an electrician that was supposed to work in the house and he gave me N500. My late father was a difficult person. The incident happened around 3.00pm. My father called me a "mad boy" and a quarrel ensued. I went inside the room and took my hunter's gun and shot him. I quickly carried him to a nearby bush and buried his corpse because nobody was at home. Immediately, I buried him, I ran away. My late father had eight children. The first born died and we have six girls and I am the only son" he said Chukwukezi was apprehended by youths in the community who first beat him to a pulp before handing him over to the Oji River police officers. His mother is said to have run away from the community after she learnt of what her son had done. He is expected to be charged to court soon. @LastßornNews(07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*