Witch allegedly found in a compound in Uyo

I believe in ghosts...I'm not so sure of
witches...hehe. I know they exist, don't get me
wrong, but I just don't like to think about their
existence and I don't believe half the stories I hear
about witches. Anyway, according to a LIB reader
who sent in the photos and story, a 'witch' was
found in his compound in the early hours of
yesterday morning. Below is how he tells the
story
At about 1:30am, the caretaker in my
compound screamed for help and we went
out only to see an old witch in their kitchen
sweeping the floor when all the doors of the
kitchen had been locked the night before. She
appeared in there obviously. They quickly
tied her up with rope and put her in the
middle of the compound. When they started
flogging her with broom, she started
screaming and confessed. She said they were
many but they left her behind and begged us
not to kill her. When they asked her who
sent her, she refused to talk. From 1.30am to
5am, she refused to talk. They wanted to
burn her alive but the landlord would not
allow it. The woman lived not so far from
our compound so they took her to her house
where she lives with her son who is not
doing well in life. You will find attached
pictures and a video...
I have the video but don't know how to attach to
blogger. Anyway, I'm thinking if she lives around
the area, she probably went to the house to steal or
something? Or some of u think she's really a
witch?@LastßornNews(07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*