"Our Love Shall Never End" - Charly Boy's Wife's Birthday Message To Him

Charles Oputa aka Charly
Boy aka Areafada is 62
years today June 19th. Below is a birthday message
from his wife of over 30 years,
Lady Diane Oputa... My dear Charles, you
have been in our lives for
many- many seasons, and
I have chosen to lay my
heart out for that
reason. This is for the best Husband, Father and
Son that I know. The one
who is dedicated to his
family and works hard for
us. My Husband and
Friend, our love shall never end, even when it
goes through the fire,
because you and only you
are my true heart desire. The children and I will
always pray for you, the
man who has inspired
millions because you
never gave up on your
dream. I will always provide a home of love
and emotional purity, and
when life places pain in
your heart, may I always
fill it with love. Thanks for
being there for us, thanks for loving me and
for all the beautiful
memories you have given
me so far. To my soul
mate, lover and best
friend… Happy Birthday." See the birthday message from
his parents; Letter To My Beloved Son; "Time does fly
I never want this to go
unsaid
There are no words to
express how much you
mean to us A son like you, I thought
could never be.
God sent us a blessing,
and that was you
A true definition of a son
in every way. You have shown us a new
sense of being,
Out of everything we did,
you are one of the things
we did right.
Always remember that we know how much you
care, we can tell by the
relationship we share
May your children do the
same for you
A very happy Birthday to a loving son."
Justice &Mrs C A. Oputa
@LastßornNews(07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*