Mikel Obi set to leave Chelsea for Galatasaray

Super Eagles midfielder John
Mikel Obi is set to move to
Galatasaray from Chelsea. Mikel
told Sabah, a daily Turkish
newspaper that the Turkey
football club made an offer that he's very pleased with and is
looking forward to life in Istanbul. 'I asked Drogba for advice and
he told me that Istanbul is a
fantastic city, that Galatasaray
is a huge club and that I have to
make the move. I have played at
Chelsea for a long time and it's now time for me to leave. 'I'm still only 26 and it's great to
receive an offer from a club
(Galatasaray) playing Champions
League football and doing well in
the competition.' Talks have reached an advanced
level between Chelsea and
Galatasaray. Chelsea won't make
the move difficult and regarding
my salary there won't be a
problem. All that is left is for the clubs to reach an agreement.' Mikel leaving Chelsea for
Galatasaray is not a good idea, is
it?
@LastßornNews(07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*