David Beckham announced his retirement

After 21 years of playing
football, David Beckham has
announced his retirement at the
age of 38. The footballer who is
worth about $220million,
captained 115 games for England, and played for
Manchester United, Real Madrid,
LA Galaxy, AC Milan and PSG. He's
the only English player to win a
league title in four different
countries. In a statement Beckham said: "I feel now is the right time to
finish my career, playing at the
highest level. I want to thank all
my team-mates, the great
managers that I had the
pleasure of learning from. I also want to thank the fans who
have all supported me and given
me the strength to succeed.
Nothing will ever completely
replace playing the game I love,
however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely
excited about what lies ahead.
I'm fortunate to have been given
many opportunities throughout
my career and now I feel it's my
time to give back.' He will now work as a sports
ambassador.

@LastßornNews(07060428346)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangote moves from 76th to 43rd richest man in the world..*shai*